1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Your Lord & Savior: Kneel Before His Almighty Presence You Puny Wretch!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Xlugon Pyro, May 12, 2013.

?

Do you like me?

Poll closed Jun 11, 2013.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. I Don't Like Anyone

25.0%
  4. You Suck!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I Like Eggs

50.0%
  1. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Muahahahah!! I have come to this place to reign over its puny and pathetic organisms! Kneel before your master and submit to my will!

Ahem... Now that I have that off my chest...

I made my first expedition into gaming upon entering the world of Everquest when I was about 7 or 8. I was a rebel, defying the teen rating and taking up arms in the form of a virtual, post-pubescent form to slaughter miscellaneous fantastical organisms that dared to defy my almighty dominance. This led to a series of epic conquests and empires, with me at the helm of them all of course. DAoC, Horizons, EQ2, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, and of course the infamous World of Warcraft, all of them victims of my endless warpath, and countless victims have fallen before me. None survived.

However, I now find myself in a post-pubescent state in the real world and without a realm to lay waste to and claim as my own. This has caused several bouts of depression, schizophrenia, intoxication, incarceration, money-laundering, terrorism, and even the occasional raging homicidal massacre throughout the neighborhood as I have struggled to deal with my withdrawal symptoms.

Alas, I look to the new age of realms on the horizon and naturally, Wildstar, although I hesitated at first due to the odd aesthetics and style of this bizarrely alien yet familiar world, my interest was inevitably piqued. As of now, I have submitted my request for pre-release conquest of this "Nexus" and to begin the next era of my tyrannical, imperial rule throughout the realm of Wildstar. It will be grand, it will be glorious, and I will reign over all organisms.

So that's me: infamous and all-powerful conqueror of countless virtual realms, and I have come to make Wildstar my next unsuspecting victim.

I'm also an aspiring game designer (going to school for it), an upcoming novelist (writing a fantasy series that I hope to one day actually complete the first book and publish it) and I like sports (REAL football, not soccer ya damn foreigners!), exercise, certain animated series based on certain graphic novels from a certain eastern island nation, yummy food, and of course THE LADIES (sad but true and I will forever be ashamed of this fact).

But please don't tell anyone. They'll think I'm like, a geek, ok? It would ruin me... D:
  2. Classix

Classix Cupcake

I actually condone 2 or 3 of the above into my daily routine.

Gooble Gooble! One of us, One of us! We accept you, we accept you! Gooble Gooble!

Welcome and what not!
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC, hope you enjoy it in here as much as i do :D

To be honest the one and only thing that really stood out, was in your Signature:
    I'm soooo glad! Now i can kick your ass and hang you above my chimney! You'll make a fine trophy :up:

Check my Sig if you want to know the last face you'll ever see :devilish:
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Right...

We'll see what happens on the field of battle. :devilish: Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll roll a draken instead, thus sparing your precious life. >:O
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

A person who is undecisive about which fation to join, will never be able to overcome my wrath :sneaky:

PS: Please let me know once you've made up your mind! If you chose the Exiles above the Dominion i will ad you to my headhunt list for Exile scum (see my Sig for it).
  6. Xlugon Pyro

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you and decapitate you mercilessly should I choose the Exiles.
  7. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  8. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Welcome! Sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.
  9. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC! :) I like eggs.
  10. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

11. Xlugon Pyro

Damn foreigners. FOOTBALL > SOCCER (foreign football)

Also, nobody likes me. D: