1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Your Most Anticipated Games of 2013

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Kurik, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Darkspur

Darkspur Cupcake-About-Town

If Jeremy the Gaffer and his team delivers everything he says they will, I wont need any other game. :)
  2. cali

cali Cupcake-About-Town

Oh I wouldn't either...I'd hate to see how much I spent on games the past 10 years...it's probably staggering.
  3. Aheadache

Aheadache Well-Known Cupcake

As much as I like the direction of all the news and feedback so far I still consider Wildstar my top pick this year with a lessening want to try Neverwinter. On a kinda sad note I hope this is my last MMO, the last few years have been tiring of waiting for a game to come along and keep me busy for a few years I have almost given up hope on the hobby.
    Ingsoc likes this.
  4. Ingsoc

Ingsoc Cupcake-About-Town

Like a couple of others have said, Wildstar is pretty much the only game I am looking forward to.

Regarding the Neverwinter Founders Packs, well, I learned with STO that I just should not commit that kind of money to a game I haven't even played yet. I'm not knocking anyone who buys it; those kind of deals just aren't for me.

As much as I am looking forward to Wildstar, especially after all the recent news, I doubt I would pay that much for it. Especially since my wife and I play together, $400 is just too much to drop on a new game. I top out at around $100 per unit for whatever digital deluxe pre-order is available.
  5. Manes

Manes Cupcake-About-Town

MMO: Tied between Wildstar, FFXIV:ARR, ESO, & Blade & Soul.
    Games: Dragon Age 3, Star Wars 1313, Bioshock Infinite, and Army of Two: Devils Cartel.